Small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have shown remarkable resilience over the last few years. Sweeping social unrest, new legislations, and the realities of an ongoing pandemic have forced employers to rethink and adapt many of their business processes.
As we look to the future, your clients will need to prepare for the many employer- and employee-related laws that will impact businesses in 2022 and beyond, as well as the evolving HR developments on the horizon.
In this webinar on Tuesday, March 22 at 2 p.m. ET, David Pearson, ExtensisHR’s SVP of People and Culture, will review important topics that will affect your clients like emerging workforce changes and employment laws taking effect in the new year, including:
- Latest COVID-19 regulations
- Actions required for new HR and compliance legislations
- How updates and changes will impact SMBs budgets
- How to compete and retain talent with creative benefits offerings and employee investment
- Importance of employee engagement, workplace culture, DEI, and more
This members-only session is limited to 1,000 participants. If you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded, and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online