The National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals (NABIP) is a diverse community of health insurance and benefit professionals committed to equity and inclusiveness for all its members and those whom they serve.
- Foster a welcoming environment where all people feel valued for their individual contributions
- Raise awareness of any harassment, discriminatory, or bullying behaviors, biased or unbiased, and how to identify and mitigate them
- Develop education programs that align with the diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and NABIP Vision & Strategic Plan 2025
Our Mission and Purpose
To provide diversity, equity and inclusion experiences that actively engages us in learning from each other to mitigate unconscious bias, educate on racial injustice, exclude discrimination of all forms, increase equity, and foster inclusion throughout the National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals.
What Drives NABIP’s DEI Mission?
Hear what NABIP’s servant leadership have to say about best practices, institutional training and state DEI requirements.
Listen to NABIP Past President Dane Rianhard, Treasurer Susan Rider and former DEI Chair Wayne Guzman discuss:
- Why DEI was an initiative for Dane’s presidency
- How we transformed a taskforce into an NABIP committee
- Why it was important for the Board of Trustees to lead by example to learn more about DEI
- What resources are now available
Embracing differences. Celebrating individuals. Growing together.