The Leadership Mentor Program provides senior leadership support to new and current members professionally and in their leadership role. The mentors participating in this program have been selected for their industry knowledge, thought leadership, and the longevity of senior leadership positions within NABIP. It is the goal of the Leadership Mentor Program to develop the skills, confidence and executional ability of new leaders with the intent of future growth and alignment within the Association.
• Be a licensed agent for at least 5 years.
• Have worked in the insurance industry as an agent or benefits professional for at least 5 years.
• Be an active NABIP member.
• Desire to help agents grow.
• Be familiar with and review the opportunities available from NABIP (certifications, designations, etc.).
• Commit to your mentee(s) for 12 months.
The minimum commitments to be a mentor:
• One hour per month of mentoring time
• Promptly respond to mentee requests
• Be a resource to help them succeed.
Mentees will schedule monthly one-hour virtual meetings with their assigned mentor to discuss, strategize, and garner support for their agreed upon goals and leadership roles.
Review the guidebook for more details about the mentor/mentee relationship.
For a copy of the Leadership Brooke Willson.
Program duration: One year
We host a quarterly Mentor Orientation Call open to all members if you would like to learn more register here!
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.