Thank you for your interest in becoming a mentor. The NABIP Leadership & Development Committee is committed to helping our members grow in all facets of their professional life, and this often leads to personal growth as well.
We really appreciate your willingness to join us in our endeavors.
The requirements to be a mentor are:
• Be a licensed agent for at least 5 years.
• Have worked in the insurance industry as an agent or with agents for at least 5 years.
• Be an active member of NABIP.
• Desire to help agents grow.
• Be familiar with and review the opportunities available from NABIP (certifications, designations, etc.).
• Commit to their mentee(s) for 12 months.
The minimum commitments to be a mentor:
• Commit to one hour per month of mentoring time
• Promptly respond to mentee requests
• Be a resource to help them succeed.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor; please complete the application below: